The Top Ten Gifts of 2011 Are Here
As promised yesterday, today is a quick look back at my Top Ten Gifts from 2011. This is my personal choice but I hope you like them too.
1. Pegasus Locket by Bonbi Forest – I love this collection of fab & funky lockets, so unique & special.
2. A gorgeous squashy leather bag by Cha Cha from their ever-evolving, wonderful collection.
3. Cuffs by Chambers & Beau – edgy and pretty at the same time, these cuffs can be customised to create a personal piece of jewellery to treasure.
4. Mole Shoes by Daisy Roots – so cute!! The collection has a whole heap of bright, fun shoes for kids but the mole design is my favourite.
5. With nature-loving friends this high-tech bird feeder by Flock Follies really stood out – high tech design for feathery friends.
6. freckleface create cards and gifts to make you happy; well, I loved this collection of mugs so mission accomplished.
7. The toy collection at Little Bird Told Me is just brilliant and I loved this Caterpillar Pull-A-Long Toy, which is high-fun and high-quality.
8. Rachael Taylor Designs is home to the most gorgeous patterns, and in 2011 I loved this box of floral notelets – so pretty.
9. Reiko Kaneko designs fine bone china homeware products, and there are so many amazing items in the collection but my favourite was the Breakfast Express set – technically it’s 3 separate items, but you’d have to treat yourself to the whole set.
10. Finishing up today is the Chalk and Cheese Twinset by Twisted Twee – creating unique, cool, clothes and accessories; I love the whole collection but in the end I chose this fab set.
I hope you enjoyed looking through the list, it was hard to pick just ten but hopefully I managed the ‘harsh but fair’ thing. Let me know what you think in the comments below.