Christmas Wrapping Ideas for the Best Dressed Gifts
Once you’ve got the presents sorted it’s time to consider how to make them look tempting and pretty under the Christmas tree. Today’s blog post is a top twelve of Christmas wrapping ideas; pouches, wrap and gift bags to help you gift wrap in style.
1. Christmas Gift Pouches from Caroline Gardner, £5.50 (set of three).
2. Merry Christmas Polka Dot Gift Bag by Caroline Gardner, from £3.00.
3. Christmas Easy Wrap Kit from Dots and Spots, £15.00.
4. Christmas Easy Wrap Bags from Dots and Spots, £6.50.
5. Christmas Gift Wrap collection from Nancy and Betty, £7.95 (for five sheet packs).
6. Christmas House Gift Boxes from Hunkydory Home, £2.75.
7. Special Delivery Christmas Gift Box from The Oak Room, £2.25.
8. ‘Not to be Opened till Christmas Day’ Gift Sack from The Contemporary Home, £4.00.
9. Delivered by Reindeer Jute Gift Sack from The Contemporary Home, £8.50.
10. 50’s Gift Wrap by Petra Boase, £1.75.
11. Blue Tits Christmas Gift Wrap by Emily Burningham, £1.50.
12. White Berries Christmas Gift Wrap by Emily Burningham, £1.50.