Keep it Organised & Stylish with Unique Christmas Gift Tags.
While Christmas gift tags are usually a festive necessity you can’t beat choosing designs with a little bit of designer flair. This year why not ditch the boring designs and choose gift tags with a little style or humour? To help you on the quest for present perfection we’ve picked 5 of this year’s best Christmas gift tags. See what the industry’s designers and makers have created for this year’s presents.
1. Utilising a classic Kraft style tag and funny phrase, my first pick is the ‘Do Not Open’ Letterpress Christmas Gift Tag (shown above). £3.00 for a pack of 6 from The Small Print Company Etsy shop.
2. Stepping away from the traditional card gift tag is the Everlasting Wooden Letter Tags. Carved from fast-growing Albesia Wood and painted white by Emily Readett-Bayley. A cute keepsake once the gifts are unwrapped. £3.50 from Posh Graffiti’s online shop.
3. A cute handmade choice is this pack of 6 luggage-style Christmas gift tags; decorated with a robin sketch finished with fluffy red tummy. The pack of six tags are £6.00 from the Penny Lindop website. You can also see the matching mini gift card featured in our pick of this year’s luxury Christmas cards.
4. This Wooden Reindeer gift tag doubles as a Christmas ornament that can be added to the tree once the presents are unwrapped. Each tag is blank on the reverse for your message. A great pick for little ones! $6.50 from Night Owl Paper Goods.
5. My last gift tag pick is this pack of 8 Typographic Christmas gift tags. Combining bright modern design with funny phrases; a great choice for a contemporary Christmas look. This Christmas gift tag pack retails at £4.99 from Applemint Design’s NOTHS shop.