The ‘Unique Christmas Gifts for Men’ Guide … for the Special Men in Your Life.
This year the card and gift industry’s designers and makers have been busy creating a whole host of fun and quirky ‘gifts for him’. Gift ideas perfect for dads, brothers, boyfriends and husbands. Today’s post is a quick-look gallery of some great new gifts to inspire your festive buying. Take a look …
1. For the cyclists … Zen Cyclist Screen Print (shown above). £15.00 from Love Yellow.
2. For the design savvy gadget lovers … Folies iPhone Case. 19€ from stockists worldwide. Find a retailer near you at the AK-LH website.
3. For gentleman favouring a bygone era … Set of 4 Mix and Match Traditional Coasters. £9.99 from Georgie Parker. (2017 update: the website is currently unavailable).
4. For the Masterchefs … Test Tube Spice Rack. £19.99 from DRPD.
5. For the music aficionado … Attache Record Player Turntable. £79.00 from Cuckooland.
6. For those with a flair for the classics … Composers Mugs. £10.00 each from Cole of London.
7. For the fashion conscious … 03:25PM Watch. $39.00 from May28th.
8. For the Star Wars fans … Dark Lord A3 Art Print. £25.00 from Manic Minotaur.
9. For the entrepreneurs … Knomad Organiser. Prices start from £79.00 from the Knomo website.
10. For the modern rocker … Toasted Musicians Mug by Rob Hodgson for Urban Graphic. £10.00 from Urban Graphic.
11. For the football fans … Limited edition rose-gold Subbuteo Bottle Opener. £12.00 from the THABTO (Two Heads are Better than One) website.
12. For the well-groomed gent … The Brighton Beard Co Gift Set. £25.99 from Regal Gentleman.
13. For the dapper fella … Chocolate Stripes Card Case. £16.95 from Ulterior Motive.
14. For the comics … Four Eyes Herbivore Mug by Gemma Correll for Urban Graphic. £10.oo from the Urban Graphic website.