2014’s Best Greeting Cards
At the start of each year it’s become a tradition here on the blog to take a few minutes to review the previous year’s featured cards and gifts. From this I compile a list of my ‘Top Ten Greeting Cards’ and ‘Top Ten Gifts’ of the year. It’s never an easy task as I love so many of the products that it’s hard to limit a whole year’s features to just 20 designs. I have however (as you probably realised) compiled the final list and I hope you will approve of the choices. Today’s post will showcase 2014’s best greeting cards and tomorrow you can see 2014’s best gifts.
The Fabulous Runner’s Up: Cards & Gifts.
As mentioned it’s not easy picking just 10 cards in each category; there’s always extras that I would love to include. With this in mind, this year I have also created an eBook download of my top thirty choices. To get a copy simply join my mailing list. You can sign up at the bottom of the post (or where mentioned elsewhere on the site) and I will whizz a copy of the 60 fabulous finds. Now onto the Top Ten cards …
1. A cute card with Sarah’s charming illustrations: Bats Greeting Card by Sarah Ray Illustration (shown above).
2. An amazingly intricate pop up creation: 3D Bird Cage Card by Santoro.
3. The cool, retro age card for grown ups: Age 30 Card from Pennychoo.
4. The bright & funny: Glow Stick Birthday Card by Paper Freckles.
5. Adorable Sloths and elegant letterpress: Sloth Card by McBitterson’s Shop.
6. Funky badge cards for all occasions: Twins Badge Greeting Card by Hello Geronimo.
7. A stylish and luxurious handmade card: Fox Greeting Card by Tache Crafts.
8. The bright, modern: I Really Love You Greeting Card by Caroline Gardner.
9. The very tasty and unique ‘Chococard’ Chocolate Greeting Card by Bo Choco.
10. The super sweet: Children’s Age Card by Belle & Boo.