2014’s Best Gifts – The Final Pick.
Following on from yesterday’s 2014’s Best Greetings Cards, today’s post is all about gifts. A Top Ten pick of 2014’s best gifts from a host of talented designers and publishers. Once again, it was a little tricky to stick to just 10 designs. If you’re keen to see the gifts that almost made the pick you can see my final shortlist of Top Thirty Gifts in the ‘Best of 2014’ eBook, simply add your email to the mailing list at the bottom of the post to get your copy. Now without further ado, the gifts …
1. A bright & colourful artwork: Children’s Art Print by A is Alphabet (shown above).
2. A smart & quirky gift idea: Crazy Bones Pouch by AK-LH.
3. A wonderfully unique handmade gift: Porcelain Bowl by Beccy Ridsdel.
4. A fabulous personalised gift for couples: Top 20 Music Print by Betsy Benn.
5. The sweetest mug: Ceramic Bear Mug by Lisa Jones Studio.
6. A brilliant soft toy set for little ones: My Jungle Friends Soft Toy Set by Aurora World.
7. Stylish stationery with an artistic twist: Dolan Notebook Collection by Night Owl Paper Goods.
8. A beautifully hand-crafted modern heirloom gift: Zebra Rocker by Newmakers.
9. Sweet clothing gifts for snappily-dressed kids: Michael the Monkey Children’s T-Shirt by Olive & Moss.
10. Cool & funny gift mugs: Toasted Mug by Urban Graphic