Mother’s Day Gift Ideas Perfect for Gorgeous Mums.
With Mothering Sunday fast approaching today’s blog post is a few wonderful Mother’s Day gift ideas. The industry’s designers and makers have been busy creating a selection of jewellery and keepsakes; fun and pretty gifts that mums will adore. Put aside the usual flowers and chocolates and choose a unique gift from today’s selection.
1. Presented on a beautifully illustrated ‘I Love you Mum’ Gift Tag the first gift pick is this pretty Dragonfly Brooch in light green (shown above). £15.50 from Lovett & Co.
2. For mums (and stationery addicts!) who love to write letters you can’t go wrong with this elegant ‘Marbled Stationery Gift Set’. £20.00 from Katie Leamon.
3. A sweet memento that shows you care, these Ceramic Heart Brooches are handmade and decorated with a variety of nature-inspired patterns. £4.50 each from Charlotte Hupfield Ceramics.
4. Personalised ‘You Are Lovely’ Pocket Mirror featuring a floral and ribbon design. Each pocket mirror is the perfect size for a handbag; a sweet gift that be carried and appreciated every day . £4.95 from Joanne Hawker.
5. With an elegant heart design, mum’s will love these handmade ‘Petite Heart’ Long Earrings. Each pair is finished with Amazonite and Aventurine beads, adding a splash of colour to any outfit. £34.00 from Judith Brown Jewellery.
6. Perfect for crafty mums is the ‘Sew Lovely’ collection from Poppy Treffry. This Little Make up Bag and Lip Balm are practical and pretty gifts ideal for Mother’s Day. £18.00 and £4.50 respectively from Poppy Treffry.
7. Last but note least, substitute the usual box of chocolates with a Luxury Cookie Gift Box. The delicious looking cookies are beautifully decorated and paired with a Mum & Blossom Flower Gift Card. £9.99 from Cake DIY Cookies.
Soaked up enough Mother’s Day gift ideas? Time to browse this year’s selection of Mother’s Day greeting cards. Check out these fab cards for kids to give and our pick of the year’s best luxury designs.