Cool Stationery Gifts that Will Add Style to Your Life.
If you’re seeking a gift for anyone with an organised or creative streak you can’t go too far wrong with some cool stationery gifts.
Enjoyed and appreciated daily, stationery gifts enable people to unleash their inner organiser, or indulge their creative soul.
Whether it’s making grand plans or writing the next great novel, notebooks, pens, planners and desk tidies are the much-loved tools and trinkets that help get the job done in style.
1. Vintage Camera Desk Organiser. £11 from Berry Red.
2. The Doodle Pencil Case. £12.50 from Eat, Sleep, Doodle.
3. Desktopus Stationery Holder. £14.99 from Thinking Gifts.
4. Sharp and Blunt Pencil Sets. Available for Storytellers & Procrastinators. £5 each from Urban Graphic.
6. Emma Bridgewater A5 Deluxe 2016 Diary with bright patchwork decoration. £11.50 from Cotswold Trading.
7. ‘Dead Tidy’ Desk Organiser by Box 51. £6.95, buy online at the Red5 website.
8. Jack of Clubs Monkey Notebook. $14.50 (AUD) from Indie Art & Design.
9. An oldie but a goodie, super cool Bunny Scissors and Clips Desk Tidy. £22.00, buy online at Maiden.
10. Biscuits Sticky Tape. £6.00 from Nikki McWilliams.
11. Caroline Gardner Pina Colada Weekly Planner. £7.50 from the Caroline Gardner website and stockists nationwide.