Jewellery Gifts to Add a Little Sparkle to Your World.
Jewellery gifts have become the “go to gift idea” for many shoppers seeking a gift for a the ladies in their life. A concept that’s not at all surprising when you consider the special memories that a favourite piece of jewellery can evoke.
Whether it’s Christmas, a birthday, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, an anniversary or any other occasion you can think of jewellery gifts are a winning choice. A touch of luxury that can be worn daily and remind the wearer of the person and occasion they received this special token.
In today’s post we’re taking a look at some fabulous jewellery finds for all budgets. Special sparkly items that can forge memories of love and friendship that will be remembered and treasured.
1. Flower Leaf Brooch. A handmade gold coloured flower with glass bead detail. Made for People Tree by TARA, a fair trade group working with artisans in India. £10.00 from People Tree.
2. Up-cycled Rose Gold Mechanical Capsule Necklace. A vintage watch piece encased in a rose gold necklace. $99.00 (AUD) from Upcycle Studio.
3. Daisy Bracelet created by My Deer Fox, an accessories design project based in Auckland. $49.00 from The Family Co. (2017 update: website not currently available).
4. Silver and Rose Gold ‘Que Sera’ Necklace. A two-tone necklace featuring Scarlett Jewellery’s original ‘worry bead’ engraved with the words “Que Sera Sera”, reminding the wearer that “whatever will be, will be”. £129.00 from Scarlett Jewellery.
5. Enyo Structured Howlite Ring. Retailing at £18.00, the ring will be available to buy online from Oliver Bonas from December onwards.
6. Stylish and contemporary Minerva Rose Gold Ring, featuring a polished rose gold bead encasing a clear crystal. £30.00 from Caroline McGrath.
7. Little Catfish Necklace. Handmade in silver with 9 carat gold eyes and copper and enamelled fish in turquoise blue. €170.00 from Saba.
8. Delicate Floral Drops Necklace. Laser cut jewellery design with a minimalist style that sits perfectly on the collarbone. £29.00 from Miss Kukie.
9. Luxurious Necklace by Marcel Lunkwitz. Features two crescent-shaped acetates in ecru and blue. €185.00 from Kizuco.
10. ‘Always Together’ Personalised Necklace (shown in silver, also available in gold) depicting a posy of flowers and embellished with up to 4 initial tokens of your choice. £22 from Bonbi Forest.