Perfect Christmas Card Sets for All!
Today’s Christmas card collection is a small gallery of this year’s best Christmas card sets. There’s a great selection from inspiring independents and the industry’s most-respected designers alike. As can be expected from the industry, this year’s Christmas card sets are beautifully stylish. Designs range from fun typographic cards to Scandi-inspired design. No matter what your taste and budget there’s some great choices for your festive wishes.
1. The first set are Modern Typographic Christmas Cards; bright, modern designs focusing on spreading a little joy this festive season. A pack of 8 cards retails at £7.99 from Applemint Designs’ NOTHS shop. Like these designs? Don’t miss Applemint Design’s matching typographic gift tags.
2. From Caroline Gardner comes a cute smaller sized card, with bold typography and pretty patterns. A pack of 5 ‘Santa Claus is Coming to Town’ Christmas Cards are £3.00 from Caroline Gardner.
3. Celebrating all things festive is the ‘Original Rules for a Merry Christmas’ card pack. Six Christmas cards for £5.50 from the More Than Words website.
4. Inspired by cool Scandinavian design is the ‘Scandi Chic’ Christmas Cards range from Rosehip Cards. Available in four designs, a pack of 6 cards are £4.50 from the Rosehip Cards website. (2017 update: Sadly the website seems to be no longer available).
5. Decorated with elegant illustrations is the Animal Christmas Cards collection from A Farmer’s Daughter. A mixed set of 4 cards retailing at £5.25 from A Farmer’s Daughter.
6. The last Christmas card pack is the contemporary ‘Festive Lights’ Christmas Cards. Available in 4 different Christmas light styles; a box of 8 cards is £11.85 from the Ruka Ruka website.