Set Imaginations Free with Creative Christmas Gifts for Kids.
Today’s gift pick is a few of the industry’s best creative Christmas gifts for kids. Ten fun ways to spend a few hours over the holidays; making, doing, colouring and stitching. There’s a variety of gifts for all ages and abilities, which should keep little ones happy well into the New Year. Take a look …
1. The first creative Christmas gifts for kids choice is for bakers and dinosaur fans. The Roarrr Cupcake Kit has a selection of toppers and 3D decorations to make 24 cupcakes look amazing. A great stocking filler the kit is £10.00 from the Aspace website.
2. For ages 6+ is the fabulous Cross Stitch Kit. With simple patterns and full colour instructions there’s enough fabric, thread and felt to make eight projects. Kids can stitch their own bookmarks, pictures and even a pencil case. Presented in a sweet button-decorated case the Cross Stitch Kit is £22.00 from Buttonbag.
3 & 4. Charlie & Hannah have a whole heap of craft kits to entertain and delight children of all ages. My favourites are the Iced Bun Pincushion Sewing Kit and Needlecase Sewing Kit (shown above and below). Kits are £12.00 and £10.00 respectively from the Charlie & Hannah website.
5 & 6. Our next creative Christmas gifts for kids is ideal for little ones with an artistic streak. Designed by Double Flip, the Colour-In Fun & Games Mat and Paint or Bake Pack (shown above and below) will give kids hours of entertainment and the chance to draw, doodle and paint the days away. The featured kits are £24.00 and £18.00 respectively from the Double Flip website.
7. A unique gift set ideal for older kids is the Tiny Mail Activity Kit from Leafcutter Designs. The DIY kit lets kids create tiny letters and packages to send to their friends and family. The original Tiny Mail Kit is $29.00 and a deluxe kit is also available at $47.00, see both gifts at the Leafcutter Designs websites.
8. If you’re kids love to colour this Personalised Colouring Set is a must-have stocking filler. Available in Girls and Boys designs the kits contain 3 posters and 12 felt tip pens ready for hours of colouring fun. Sets are £12.00 each from the Made by Ellis website.
9. Great for crafters and story tellers is this Fairytale Finger Puppet Kit. A simple kit for ages 3+ just peel and stick to create cute characters ready for story time. The kit retails at £15.00 from the Make it Friday online shop.
10. A fine way to decorate any Christmas scene, the last creative gifts for kids pick is the Festive Animal Kit by Mibo. Retailing at £8.50 the kit makes a great advent gift with its 24 pop out animal shapes. For more information or to buy online please visit the Mibo website.