Instagram Inspires for Thinking of You Week
This year’s Thinking of You Week is in full swing, and with just a few days left I thought I’d share a little inspiration. Maybe get you in the mood to send your own greetings cards, letters and postcards.
Courtesy of the designers and makers of Instagram these are my favourite Thinking of You posts. Hopefully they will get you in the mood to join in with the Greeting Card Association’s campaign to “Send a Card and Deliver a Smile”.
As you know, the Thinking of You campaign gives us the perfect excuse to reconnect with friends and loved ones. In an increasingly digital world, these connections are done with pen and paper. A simple, tactile way to show you care, say hello, thank you or anything else.
The following designers and makers show us that whatever you want to say this week (& beyond) you can say with a little bit of style too.
1. Penny Lindop shares a handmade creation
2. Charly Clements Illustration Gets Pun-Tastic
3. Coulson Macleod have all the right words
4. Think of Me Designs bring a touch of gold
5. Always Sparkle offer modern elegance
6. Sabivo Design keep things pretty
7. Dot Dash Design make things cute
8. Thortful have cool designs for all
9. Designer Greetings keep it fresh
10. Lucy Monkman goes BIG
11. Forget Me Not spread a little happiness
12. Rachel Fell delivers on the unicorns and rainbows
13. Alicorn Cards make us smile with sweetness
14. Claire Wilson offers something stunning