Looking For Last Minute Christmas Gifts For Him? Never Fear, There’s Still Time.
If you’re stuck for inspiration on what to buy the men in your life, seeking “last minute Christmas Gifts for Him” then today’s gift pick is for you. A quick and simple guide to last minute Christmas gifts for him; no matter whether the “him’ in question is your boyfriend, husband, dad, brother or grandad there’s choices for all. Yesterday was all about last minute gifts for her and now it’s time to focus on the boys. This pick of presents has a selection of gifts big and small; suitable for a variety of budgets and needs. Each gift has been chosen for quality, individuality and a unique sense of style.
1. For the adventurous guys that like to travel in style, the Anton Duffel Bag. $295.00 (AUD) from Upcycle Studio.
2. The last minute gift for him that combines style and wisdom, School of Life’s 20 Aphorisms. Twenty A5 prints foil blocked onto grey board and presented in a buckram finish box. £18.00 from An Artful Life.
3. For guys who appreciate the cool and quirky side of life, Skull Drinking Jar. £5.50 from Rose & Grey.
4. For men with classic style and a playful side (the kind of individual that will not want to be bored at Christmas), Roll Up Backgammon Set, £295.00 from Pickett.
5. For the dapper gent that likes to look his best, the Men’s Leather Shave Bag. $80.00 from Shoemaker and Leather Worker Rose Anne Russell on Etsy.
6. For sharp and ingenious men who like a puzzle or two, the Personalised Double-Sided Map Jigsaw Puzzle. £35.00 from Love Maps On.
7. For creative chaps with great ideas, great stories or great doodles, the Dapper Chap Notebook. £3.79 from The Gift Oasis.
8. For those shrewd investors that like to keep their pennies close, the Capitalist Pig Money Box. £15.00 from Maiden Shop.
9. For the pioneering thinkers that appreciate the fine things in life, ArchiPops Notecards by Corina Fletcher, published by Thames & Hudson on 4th November. £16.96 from the Thames and Hudson website.