This Year’s Best Luxury Christmas Cards.
If you’re looking for something special this holiday you can’t overlook this year’s luxury Christmas cards. New for Christmas 2014, designs include laser cut wood, heaps of glitter, sparkly gems and plenty of shiny gold. Take a look …
1. The first pick is the ‘Snowflake Exuberance’ Christmas Card from Ananya. A traditional bauble made up of golden snowflakes. Printed in a luxurious soft gold, the design is finished by hand with crystals. £2.50 from Ananya.
2. Continuing the snowflake theme is Alljoy Design, with a lovely laser-cut design. Snowflake-style patterns encompass the central ‘Merry Christmas’ message. Each card is embellished further with gems. Available from stockists nationwide for £2.75; find out more at the Alljoy Design website.
3. From their signature Bespoke Map collection, designer-makers Bombus have created the ‘Vintage Map Christmas Tree’ card. Available in A5 and A6 sizes with the map reference of your choice this is a great pick if you want a unique, luxury card without the sparkle. Cards are £9.00 – £12.50 direct from Bombus.
4. The next luxury Christmas card pick is a cool, contemporary design from Daisycat. Complete with a handmade Robin Decoration to hang on your tree, the card is a cute pick for younger members of the family. £3.50 from the Daisycat website.
5. Having designed piles of award-winning greetings cards no luxury christmas card countdown would be complete without a design from Five Dollar Shake. This year’s no.5 pick is a ‘Santa Claus Lane’ design complete with Santa and Reindeers in mid-flight. With an exclusive, cracked ice backdrop, lashings of glitter and mix of rainbow crystals it’s a truly luxurious choice. £4.99 from the Five Dollar Shake online shop and stockists nationwide.
6. Next is the ‘Winter Sparkle Star’ Christmas Card from Hope & Wilson. Printed on a lightly textured board this simple, elegant design is hand-finished with a wintery blue Swarovski crystal to give an extra touch of festive sparkle. £2.45 from the Hope & Wilson website.
7. This sweet Candy Cane Christmas card is designed by Laura Cartwright. Handmade and hand-cut by Laura, the 3D retro design features a bold candy cane design, finished with festive holly and a polka dot bow. Retailing at £3.00, buy online at Laura Cartwright’s Etsy shop.
8. New for 2014, this cute ‘Gift Tag’ card is from a pack of 4 Luxury Christmas Cards by Laura Sherratt Designs. Embellished with a red satin bow the pack retails at £9.99 and can be purchased online at Laura Sherratt’s NOTHS shop.
9. One of an assorted bundle of mini gift cards is this super cute Robin card. A mini luxury decorated with a flurry red pom pom (miniature sized). The mini gift card bundle features 8 cards for £10.96, buy online at the Penny Lindop website.
10. The last pick is a Luxury Christmas Card featuring a pop-out snowflake decoration. Engraved onto a pine wood veneer, the card is matched with a Kraft envelope. $7.00 from Pinpoint Creative Studio’s Etsy Shop.