The ‘Xmas Gifts for Her’ Guide … for the Special Ladies in Your Life.
Following on from the ‘gifts for him’ guide, it’s now the girls turn. This gift guide is some of the industry’s best ‘Xmas gifts for her’. Cute and cool designs for a variety of budgets. The ‘Xmas Gifts for Her’ pick aims to give you gift ideas perfect for mums, grandmas, sisters, cousins and more. Basically it’s a gallery of inspiration for all the lovely ladies in your life.
1. For the beauty experts … Variety Gift Set. £45.50 from Blend Collective (shown above).
2. For fun fashionistas … ‘Let it Snow’ Silver Locket. £20.00 from Bonbi Forest.
3. For cute & colourful ladies … Heart Print Purse. £10.00 from Caroline Gardner.
4. For the simply elegant ladies … ‘Protea Pendant’ in oxidised silver. £140.00 from Andrea Thorpe.
5. For the secret keepers … ‘Wonderful Memories’ Large Keepsake Tin. £15.98 from Peel and Sardine.
6. For the savvy shoppers … ‘Spend’ and ‘Save’ Purses. £10.00 each from Chase and Wonder.
7. For sparkly Christmas divas … Vintage Christmas Bells Gift Tag with Crystal Flower Earrings. £20.00 from Lovett & Co.
8. For the illustration fans … Blue Jeans Bag. $38.00 from YoyoBloke.
9. For the stylish traveller … ‘Herb Robert’ Washbag. £25.00 from Poppy Treffry.
10. For new mums … Organic ‘Dreamy Days’ Gift Set. £68.00 from Little Butterfly London.
11. For the entrepreneurs … Knomad Case in Pink. Prices start from £79.00 from the Knomo website.
12. For animal lovers … Sleeping Cat Gift Set. £20.00 from Jin Designs. Also available in Sitting Cat, Sitting Dog and Meerkat Designs.
13. For the classically beautiful ladies … Baroque Bangle. £235.00 from Annabel James.
14. For design & pattern fans Rachael Taylor has created the fabulous Origin Canvas Bag. A stylish Xmas gift for her, the tote bags are available in six beautiful, bright patterns. £26.00 from Rachael Taylor Designs.